Monday, January 27, 2003

Phwooar! Runaway is finished and approved! It makes me feel like a real grown-up writer having someone else play in my continuum, though Joules'll probly write more there than I will! Having said that, Safe from harm isn't far off being finished and the second part of Kitty is ready to be dealt with.
Gods I love Devon, he's almost as compelling as Hijau. Hmmm, they're both red-heads...

There is no point playing Hide'n'Seek with a cat around, they'll give your position away every time!

It's interesting, don't you think, that Majin Vejiita gets cuts up about Gohan copping it. Is it because he knows how the news will affect Goku? Or something a tinge more personal?
*dreamy sigh* You've got to love a noble Vejiita though... 'By the time you wake up, Kakarott, I will be gone but this planet will be safe.'
Waaah!! *sniff*

No comments: