Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Last day of the holidays.
The cubs and I picked up their book order this morning, then we went to the local shopping suburb for the last minute 'oh-shit-I-forgot-to-get*insert school related item here*. You could tell the mothers there with school-age children - apart from the children tagging along, of course - by a certain wildness about their eyes, and the manic grin that greeted the question/statement 'so the kids are going back to school tomorrow.' I saw my inner thoughts reflected in a lot of faces. : )

It's s'posed to be very hot again tomorrow. Fun fun fun - but the cubs are better of at school in the heat than at home, the school's got air-conditioning.

I'm looking forward to having time to myself again...

Hee, Onna, the Gundam Wing pic makes me giggle, it's so... Hitler Youth!

I re-took this quiz, just to see if anything's changed in the past few months... it hasn't. *smirk*





Are you a Seme or Uke?



No comments: