Friday, January 10, 2003

Pssst! Onna! Just thought you'd like to know that one of the postcards you sent me has inspired a fic. I'll get on with that now that my next AC chapter is more or less done. With luck (and the cubs giving me some time to myself) I'll be able to finish the new fic soon, then Joules and I can get on with the joint AC chapter. I have to finish something before I start something else because, unlike some talented people *looks in Joules direction* I can't multi-fic...

Weee! Got the shell-shaped cookie cutter now (from the chocolate biscuit kit) only the fish and star-fish to go!

The cubs and I went to Scienceworks today. It was fun, if tiring, and pretty cheap as a Museum Member - it was only $15, instead of $50, for the 3 of us to get into Scienceworks, Planetarium and Body Odyssey (special exhibition about the human body, the cubs love it, we've been twice and they went again with the school). Surprisingly, I bumped into my brother and Kirsty, his partner. They were there with the chicks and Kirsty's aunt and her kids. Not that we spent much time with them, the cubs had their own agenda...
We even had a little money to spend in the gift shop today, the cubs got a soft toy 'Tycho' (the dog who stars in the Planetarium's kids show) and I got a slidey pen! Yay! This one is pink and it's got the space shuttle moving back and forth from the earth. :)
Next week I'll take the cubs to the Museum to see the Mars exhibition, and probably the 3D 'Santa versus the Snowman' movie at Imax cinemas.

Tch, shows you how much attention I pay to things. I noticed yesterday that I'm included in Onnna's list of 'thank yous' on her blog. Joules said I'd been there for a while...
Oh, and I loved this, Onna!

Heh, guess what - not Goku! But...



Which Misadventures character are YOU?



No comments: