Friday, January 24, 2003

Mmmm.... Stone's green ginger wine and soda water drunk out of my favourite chunky blue glass goblet - the one I used to take with me to SCA (medieval recreationists) feasts. Very refreshing, and if I have enough of it might be an effective anaesthetic...

I've worked it out, all I need is $2000, then the cubs and I can move. It's not an unattainable amount, really, I can probably have it together before the end of the year. Mind you, that amount is only enough for bond and first month on a new place, plus moving costs, it doesn't include getting a car. But that's not a major hurdle, as long as we're not too far away from the cubs' school and close to public transport we can get everywhere we need to.

Oh goody, I think the wine's starting to work - time for another one!

No comments: