Thursday, January 30, 2003

(After Majin Vejiita blew a hole in Buu...)
Announcer: ...and Buu was looking to fill the hole with a Super Saiyan sandwhich!
*cough* Well - aren't we all? *smirk*
Hey!? Buu sounds like Elmo! I knew that muppet was evil...

Things I want at Chez Otter.

A fernery - in pots is fine.
A fish tank and/or a pond.
A bigger bedroom - I'm tired of always having the smallest room.
Bookcases - lots of bookcases, cos then I can make space in my garage.
A lockable garage.
A long, flat space - side of the house maybe - for a skittle lane.
A place to set up a dark-room.
Enough lawn to play a reasonable game of boules or croquet, but not so much I get depressed looking at how much has to be mown.
A room each for the cubs.
A computer chair that doesn't cut off the circulation in my legs.

Well this is annoying, can get into Keenspace again, but some of the comics haven't been updated for a week...
Hm, Megatokyo seems to be ok. Good.


No comments: