Monday, January 06, 2003

[*peering under desk* She's so cute when she does that...]

(nicked from Onna's blog:)
//Fan Girl here, too!
Yes, Lutra, I am definitely a Joules fangirl too! Now, can we pull her out from under the bed, dust her off and shower her with pink and purple glitter while dancing around her and singing off-key? Talon and Dasia can lob green and blue glitter at her too!
//

Oooh, pretty! And I can do off-key, no problem there...

//While watching the anime I kept wanting to slap the cig out of Eiri's hand and give him a lecture about his lungs.//

*nodding* I had the same reaction. Lucky he's just a cartoon character then, eh?

The cubs bounced into my room this morning with a parcel for me!
*squealGLOMPS* Oooh, Onna! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
The cubs 'helped' me sample the strawberry pocky (YUM!) and the lemony goodness (the looks on their faces were a picture when they tried the sour lemon lollies). I love the little fishie rice bowl and the chopsticks are so pretty! My fav of the yaoi postcards is on display next to my bed (surprisingly, it's not the one with the handcuffs, that's my second fav) right next to the gorgeous brass tag embossed with the stag (and I was looking for a 'horned-god' symbol *grin*).
Oh, and the ribbons were beautifully curled, very professional looking...

No comments: