Saturday, January 04, 2003

KittenKong and I have a ritual. After I've hung the washing out, she hops into the laundry basket, purring loudly - her, not the basket - and I carry her inside. Sometimes she hangs around looking cute, waiting until the basket is empty, but today I started to head back inside before she'd gotten into the basket (well, she wasn't around while I was hanging the washing out and while I'm completely wet where my kitten is concerned I wasn't going to hang around waiting for her to show up) so she suddenly appeared, trotting after me, purring extra loudly, making sure I noticed her so I could put the basket down for her to get in to. ^~^

Just keep those Gravitation screenshots coming please, Onna! Close-ups of Yuki (those eyes, those eyes) always appreciated. *grin* Oh, and Hiro, of course.. and K.... I don't spose any of them get naked in the series do they?

I would really like about 3 hours of complete solitude so I can finish my next AC chapter. Make that 4 hours. Wonder if I can persuade the cubs' father to take them somewhere for an afternoon...?

No comments: