Wednesday, January 01, 2003

[thank you for trying to fix the time thing anyway, sinam *nuzzles*]

Oooh, nice pic of Yuki thanks, Onna - I went a little squidgy at that bit of the story... Got any more grabbies from Gravitation, by the way? *Lutra rapidly assuming the status of fangirl *rolls eyes*.

The idea today was to swap my bedroom furniture around, but first I had to tidy up so there wouldn't be great piles of stuff on the floor to move the furniture around. So that's what I did today, all day. 3 bags of rubbish, a couple of bags of miscellania to go to the 2nd hand shops and 2 boxes of books put out in the garage (I found room), plus turfing the cubs crap back into their own room. But progress was made and I should be able to shift the furniture around now without too much hassle.
Didn't get any writing done though, which is annoying cos there's stuff itching at my fingertips... Soon, precious, soon...

I'm rather annoyed with my inner brat (the bit of myself that stopped growing emotionally at 12 years old), she's having a case of extreme sour grapes at the moment. Won't go into the boring details, suffice to say it's about a relationship (aren't all the best sulky pouts about relationships?) I had to speak to her sternly last night about bloody getting over it and getting on with things, whereupon she cracked the sads and cried herself to sleep. Sheesh, kids...

You know, Joules, your desk looks similar to mine, though mine has a distinct purple/pink tinge to it...

No comments: