Sunday, February 23, 2003

[*arches eyebrow* What? I'm not going into details, you pervy lot... but I will say that we're very happy with Falan's... service. *smirk*]

Bleuch, it's been very muggy the past couple of days, hot and sticky and generally yuck. Got a few more days of it then hopefully it'll start cooling down again.

I'm undecided. The cubs are well enough to go back to school tomorrow, but I feel like crap and the thought of getting them up and organised is making me wince.
Eh, deal with it tomorrow morning, last thing, like always.

Ok, enough whinging, time to think about plots and stuff.
(Oh, the next Shinju/Okami fic is in the works. Thank you, Onna, again for the inspirational postcard. *g* I really like those two.)

Yay, Ripley! 3 years old! Woohoo! Congrats, Talon, your cub is *gorgeous*, and just think, in two more years she'll be at school...

I'm getting narky with these quizzes that imply if you like pink you can't be hentai/twisted/evil..
Humph! What about Tulip, eh? She's more twisted than most and she's drowning in pink!

Have a wonderful holiday, Joules - we'll try not to miss you too much. *watery smile*

[*sniffle* Make sure the ningen relaxes, tokage...]

No comments: