Sunday, February 16, 2003

Heh. Someone on the Pros Fanfic list has just announced they've become a grandmother... their new grandaughter's name is Sage...

Took the cubs to ScienceWorks today. Gods I love this Museum Membership; it's already paid for itself twice over in saved entrance fees, and we're going to the Museum and Scienceworks more often cos of the savings. I reckon it'll be a couple of years yet before the cubs decide these places aren't cool to visit anymore. Reminds me, I have a free entry pass to the Zoo that needs to be used before the end of March...
It was fun at ScienceWorks today. During lunchtime there was an OK brassband performing in the small ampitheatre, and for a section of the program they handed out marracas and other bangy.. tch, percussion instruments to some of the kids who then played along with the band. *smug grin* Every other child was sitting down quietly while they shook/banged their instruments, but not my little shnookums. Oh no, they were quite happily haring about up and down the steps in front of everybody (it's the Leo moon, I swear) while they shook their marracas. ^.^ (Honestly, they're not hyperactive, they don't have ADD - they're just enthausiastic...)

There I was idly watching Cardcaptors, something I rarely do more's the pity, when suddenly - Oooh! Pretty angel bishie! Where the heck did he come from? I really need to make the effort to follow this series, and after Joules had emailed me a brief run-down of the yaoi/yuri aspects of the original series it's suddenly become so much more interesting. *grin*
And in support of my theory that birds are EVIL, especially chickens, I direct your attention to the Hamtaro episode 'The Great Chicken Race' (or something), in which the Ham-hams are pursued - relentlessly hunted down - by 3 chickens that escaped from Laura's school. One of them even had an eyepatch for gods sake, proof positive of their evilness!

Right, the plan for this week (she laughingly says) is to do the next Dystopia chapter, and the next AC chapter and ideally have another look at a couple of other things I started a wee while ago. Hn, I can probably do it if I a/ ignore the housework, including cooking, washing up and laundry (the rest is sporadic at best anyway) and b/ I have little to do with the cubs...
Nah, never work, they'd keep hassling me for food if not for cuddles... : )

Wee! Tomorrow's monday... time to myself again... *happy sigh*.

No comments: