Saturday, February 22, 2003

The cubs asked me this morning if it was all right for two boys to marry the same girl. It seems they both like the same little girl in one of their classes.
*blink* Not a fair question when I'd only just woken up. Was too fuzzy to answer with any clarity beyond 'it's illegal to do that' without explaining that if all three are in agreement then there's bar to them all being together, or sharing - just not married.
*head in hands* Just the other day someone was making jokes about them bringing home the same girl...

Here's the coloured version of Joules' bishie-'lestrel pic. Mmmmmm.....
[... still MINE!!]


(I like the idea of the artists get together, Onna, I'd be there like a shot! Maybe we could do something similar at the AC convention? *crossing fingers*)

First colour version - (c)2003JAT
I need more practise with light and shadow! (Joules)


No comments: