Tuesday, February 18, 2003

[*plaintive pout* I'm hungry now after all that... exercise, aijin. Shall we go to the LRbar or would you rather go hunting?]

I had the nummiest dinner tonight. I made rice paper roll-ups with vermicelli (cellophane noodles), fresh basil and chives, splashes of soy sauce, fish sauce and vinegar, and shredded, grilled, marinated chicken... YUM!! Absolutely stuffed myself stupid on them. : ) Heh, looks like I've got my interest/enthausiasm for cooking back again after a long, long hiatus...
And for dessert housemate filled up my little fishie rice bowl with dolly mixture and Edinburgh rock, which was wonderfully generous an' all but very very bad cos now that I've scoffed the lot I'm going to have a sugar crash in about an hour and wake up tomorrow with a sugar hangover...

No comments: