Tuesday, February 11, 2003

(nicked off Onna's blog:)
//Did this happen in the large meadow about three miles southeast of the bower?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030208/170/382v0.html//


Nah, bit further north than that. Neat idea though, I only heard about it after the fact, couldn't help thinking though that it would've been a bonanza for sun-screen vendors. : )
Good to hear about the tooth, Onna, and about Jim's job prospects, Talon. 'bout bloody time for both of you. : )

Woohoo! The next joint Dystopia chapter is almost done. That's not a bad turn-around since the last ones, eh?

The Zone is only a few obsessives shy of 300 members! Pretty darn impressive!
Waaaay back when the numbers were slowly creeping towards 200, I suggested to Joules that when the membership reached 500 she should do something special, like have an AC convention.
I still think this is a really good idea. Joules told me Ken had suggested that other people organise it and invite her as the 'guest speaker', an even betterer idea! Of course, it probably won't be a huge event, it's unlikely all 500 members could make it, but wouldn't it be fun, even if there was only a few of us? We could have a 'restaurant then pub' night, ply Joules with drinks and questions then sit back and watch with starry-eyed wonder - or dawning horror - the workings of her mind... *smirk*

Let me clarify my earlier comment about OkapiPrincess's dog's cuteness...
I'm a cat person.
Show me a cat and no matter it's parentage, or the state of it's fur or breath, and I'm a puddle of lutramush, however, put the most adorable puppy ever whelped in front of me and my reaction is 'get that slobbering hell-spawn out of my face!'...
I don't like dogs - hence how unusual it is for me to call one 'cute'. :)
Just thought you'd like to know.

No comments: