Wednesday, February 05, 2003

(nicked from Joules' blog:)
//[... prod....... prodprod.....] Hn. I think the ningen's in shock. She's just watched half an episode of Hamtaro so she could see what Lutra's picture was all about and it traumatised her.
[glares at Lutra] You broke my ningen!!!//


Tee hee hee.
Been getting up early to watch Hamtaro - not that I'm seeing much of it anyway, too busy making breakfasts and doing lunches, you know, mummy-stuff.

Right, the next combined chapter in Dystopia is almost ready.
Damn I love these charas! More so because they're all original, I think.

There was something else...
Ah! Onna, I had a dream a little while ago in which you drew me a Kel/'rayne snuggle pic in exchange for something. Blowed if I can remember what it was though. : )
It was a lovely pic too, as I remember.

I think I'd like to get a blender.

*swearing/drooling* Dammit! Joules has just sent me a couple of pics of Nicholas Tse, thoroughly distracted now...

No comments: