Monday, February 03, 2003

OK, I've just had a minor heart attack... Went to log on this evening, as is my wont, and kept getting the 'no dialtone' message. Panic!! Because, of course, my first thought was that the line had been disconnected.
It hadn't been.
What had happened was that there was a message in the voice mail (from a wrong number!) and it was clogging up the line. Had to ring the phone company to find out how to clear the message - the land line is purely for internet, the cubs' father and I have mobile phones for our personal calls, heck, I don't even know the land-line number - and then put in a request to loose that particular 'feature' of our service.
Dammit, and there I was breezily saying a couple of years ago that I could live without the net...

Carol, the cubs loved their little surprises, thank you! They've called the popper things 'Hip' & 'Hop'. *grin* Oh, and I've called my cow keyring Elrond...

(nicked from Talon's blog:)
//Oh Lutra, Lutra, Lutra....that is WRONG on SO many levels....I still have nightmares from Xe's Ham-ham fic@!!! *shudder*//

You're exaggerating. *smirk*
I'm quite pleased with how I managed to get Radditztaro to smirk...
A Ham-ham fic? haven't read that one. Do you think I would like it? *grin*

[OK, tokage, if we're going to do this cosplay thing properly you'll need some appropriate clothing too. Bishie, eh? Easy-peasy! Leather... silk... mmmm... a handcuff or two...*drifting off*]

No comments: