Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Eiri-san is a pisces, eh? That explains the introspection, the self-destructiveness.. oh, and the talent. *smirk*
What's my birthsign, you ask?
Well, pisces actually... *grin* So is Joules...

I watched KittenKong catch her first (I think) adult bird the other day, a female black-bird, it was kind of funny. For a start it was fighting back which impressed madame thunderpaws not at all, those beaks are really sharp.
And then there was the feathers...
On one hand KK was obviously being prompted by the hunting instinct - 'ahah! it moved!' *pouncebite* - but then she'd get a mouthful of feathers - *ptooieptooie* - and then the bloody bird would move again, she'd pounce and get another mouthful of feathers. Oh well, it'll teach her to make clean kills I guess.

The cubs and I were playing superheroes tonight, after watching X-Men Evolution (another program in it's umpteenth run). One decided he had telekinisess, the other had create illusions and I was deemed to have mind control. *eg* Guess who was the villain?
Well, I used my mind-control on the cub with illusion, (who played along very nicely), freezing him to the spot, then as he was struggling futilely against my awesome power, I quietly suggested he use his illusion to make me believe I still had him frozen to the spot, whereupon he would sprint away, drop the illusion from a safe distance and leave me staring at the empty space before roaring - 'Curses! Foiled again! Next time, illusion-lad, next time!'. Both the cubs thought it was marvelous fun. ^~^
Heh, I knew that decade of playing Champions and having the etiquette of superhero combat drilled into me would pay off...

Oh poop. The episode of The Bill that had Lewis Collins in it was on on Saturday and I forgot about it.

[*feeling comfortably full on the lemony treats sent over from the Canteen, a little less lonely and not quite as mopey* Thank you, Onna, much appreciated...]

No comments: