Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Heh, Kittenkong just brought in a rat. It's dead, I assume she caught it herself. Spose I'd better get rid of it now...

I went to visit OkapiPrincess today to give her her birthday present.
I've been watching too much anime cos for a few seconds I actually thought one of her dogs (a Chinese Crested) was cute. You know why? It was the long, spikey/shaggy white fringe over big, golden-brown eyes. Tch.

(Before I continue I'd just like to stress that despite spending my formative years in one of the bogan centres of Melbourne, and despite big, powerful cars making my groin tingle, I am not a rev-head... OK?...)
Saw a Pontiac Transam today. Gorgeous, gorgeous vehicle! Electric royal blue with black trim. *dreamy sigh* The woman driving it, however, looked like she probably hadn't even been born when the car was maunufactured. Tch, how come she's got a Transam and I don't?

[*lying on stomach snuggled next to hybrid - also peering happily into the pond* Pretty fishie! Yep, she can visit anytime... ]

No comments: