Monday, February 03, 2003

*big eyes* I got two parcels in the mail today. The first was the boxed DVD set of the Professionals, second series, that I bought from someone on the Proslist, and the second was from the goodtwin containing videos of seasons 1 & 2 of Judge John Deed, a moo-ing cow keyring for me, a sheep one for mum, and 2 little mystery gifts for the cubs! (Can't wait to pick the cubs up now, I want to see what they got!) So now I've got - *counts on fingers* - 20 hours of Martin Shaw stuff to watch. *hand to forehead in a melodramatic fashion* Wherever will I find the time!?

Yesterday was Okapiprincess's birthday... I think she went into hiding...

(nicked from Onna's blog:)
//Hahaha!!! *ouch*
Oh, Lutra, the ham-hams! rat & I kept going back and forth, it's cute, it's sick, it's cute, it's twisted, ....
//

Thank you, thank you. One does one's best. *smirk*
Had a bit of a fright this morning, the cubs bounced out of bed at 8 a.m to watch Hamtaro only to find Mucha Lucha was on instead! Grrr... I don't want to watch stupid masked wrestlers! I want ham-hams! Then I checked the TV guide and found out that Hamtaro has been moved back(forward?) to 7.30 a.m.
Ack! Oh well, if it gets me out of bed earlier...

No comments: