Sunday, February 02, 2003

(nicked from Joules' blog:)
//Bratling can be very funny at times. I was explaining 'black ice' to him yesterday, and he asked if there was any on the roads. I said no, there couldn't be, everywhere was dry and we hadn't had any rain for days... "Oh no! It's a drought!!" he chirped...
(Brits will understand that. I'm not sure if anyone else will!)
//

And I have to respond is the best Aussie fashion...
That's not a drought! *points to parched landscape* This is a drought! *grin* Sorry.

Symps for the tooth, Onna. *careful hug* I'm lucky in that I don't seem to have probs like that, but the cub's father has recurring probs with his teeth cos of a botched dental job. It makes his life a misery too.

Bother, I need my own scanner. It's irksome having to wait around 'til the cubs' father is awake so I can use his. I'll add it to my list of things I'd like to have in Chez Otter...

Another shuttle's gone down?! Damn...

No comments: