Monday, February 24, 2003

[*sitting in the middle of the bower, fingers trailing disconsolately through the jasmine petals* ... it's only been a day... *sighs, takes out bishie-'lestrel pic and props it up so it can be seen by sooky tenshi while she drops off to sleep*]

Let's hear it for aspirin! I feel almost human...
Had a sore throat for a couple of days which magically transformed into a chest cold while I was sleeping last night. Oh joy. Spent most of the day zoning out on the couch while the cubs ran rampant around me. Needless to say, I didn't get any writing done, as I'd hoped to. Well, that's not quite true, managed to do a couple of paragraphs but nothing that can be shown to anyone yet.
Joules said I couldn't possibly have caught this off of her - she was poorly last week, remember? - but you never know with these computer viruses...

Bloody effing Cartoon Network (I'm not putting them in capitals, they don't deserve it) last thursday was the DBZ episode where Majin Buu's puppy gets snuffed. I missed friday's ep, unfortunately, but I thought 'no prob, I'll catch up tonight (monday).'
Humph.
We've gone back to the beginning of the Babidi Saga for gods' sake! *grumble growl* Spose I shouldn't complain, at least we didn't go back to the beginning of the world tournament - again...
Oh well, there's new eps of Samurai Jack coming up in about a week. That's something to look forward too.

Hope you're already feeling relaxed and hoopy, Joules, and that bratling and Goodtwin are having fun too!

No comments: