Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Hee, just watched a report on Foreign Correspondent (the excellent global current affairs program we get here on our government sponsored channel - which actually isn't as dorky or partisan as it might sound) about an historical re-enactment group in Rome that teaches gladiatorial combat.
That is so cool!
Much as I enjoyed the medieval group I got marginally involved with a while ago, I do have a preference for ancient Rome. : )
Maybe it's the jewelry, maybe it's the clothes, maybe it's the idea that it was perfectly reasonable to own another human being...
*eg*

With luck, on friday night, my girlfriends and I (including Aaron, who's an honourary girl anyway - heck he's got more skin care products than I do! *g*) will be going to see a Gene Kelly movie double.

And, Onna - that sock monkey page was just disturbing.. Funny... but disturbing... *smirk*

No comments: