Saturday, February 01, 2003

Hee, remember a few days ago I said I'd done something that could possibly get me lynched? Well, it's almost ready for viewing. Tee hee hee.

The cubs got their first pair of jeans today. They look so cool! Thanks, soulsis!
Niki and I went to soulsis's last night. We watched Coming to America, one of the few reasonable Eddie Murphy movies, and I borrowed Niki's rotary cutter and cut out enough fiddly little bits of material to make 31 stars for my quilt. With the 27 I've already finished that makes just over a quarter of the stars I need. I estimate it should be ready in about a years time...

Eh, took the cubs to see Spy Kids 2 today. It's been a while since I've seen such wooden acting, even from children. OK, I liked the Harry Hausen touches and Antonia Banderas always makes good eye-candy, but generally this wasn't a particularly entertaining movie.
The cubs, of course, loved it, and have spent the rest of the day playing Spy Kids...

Well, we survived the first week of school, but damn those enforced early mornings suck!
But I did get Safe from harm finished so I don't feel like I've wasted the time.




Your magical style is Druidic.

What type of Magic do you work?. Take the Magical Style Quiz by Paradox



Oooh, goody! Cowboy BeBop is about to start...

No comments: