Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Cor, thanks for posting my AC quiz results for me, Joules.
Heh, I'm about to set up my own web-page, learn how to do all this posting stuff myself. Should be fun but don't expect anything useful soon. :)

It says something, I think, when the most comfortable seats you own are the ones in your car.

The Fearsome Outdoor Cat discovered the guinea-pigs yesterday. Totally fascinated, such a lot of fun! Until she got tapped on the nose and told to keep her paws to herself. She's been learning how to climb trees too... I'm watching her climb the old cherry tree in the courtyard as I type. Very cute, so long as she leaves my windchimes alone.

I tried to explain to the cubs a little while ago, when they were looking at one of Joule's pics of Zha'haabron, what a hermaphrodite was. I didn't think they paid any attention until last night when one of them wriggled into my bed and annouced that he was Zha'haabron and he was about to have his babies. *blink*
He called the babies Zha'zack and Zha'pack, by the way, and then the other cub got in on the act and 'had' his babies, calling them Zha'poo and Zha'pee... and then it all descended into little boy toilet humour. *rolls eyes*
Curriculum day today, that means the cubs are home - which is really daft, cos they're on holidays at the end of the week. We're sposed to be going to see the Powerpuff Girls movie (AYA!) today or Stuart Little 2 (not-AYA, I know which I'd prefer). Hn, spose I'd better check and see what's on...

No comments: