Monday, September 02, 2002

I wanted to put links on this blog, but it appears I've chosen ("in my innocence"? Joules?) the only template that doesn't have slots for them.
Typical.
Oh well, gives me an opportunity to play around with html...

My kitten's going in for de-sexing on wednesday. The cubs are sad, but they sort of understand the 'environmental responsibility' of it. Plus, it's starting to warm up here now, and soon we'll need to have the windows open. Tilda's not been allowed outside at all, (except for last saturday night where she Schroedinger'd herself through the door somehow) which is fine over winter, but come summer we need airflow in the house, and there's no screens on the windows anywhere. Better she was neutered than us being over-run with kittens... no matter how cute I'm sure they'd be.

One of the cubs had a nightmare last night and wanted to sleep with me. Fine, except I still hadn't cleared my bed, so at 1am there I was, shovelling a space out for myself next to my blissfully sleeping child. :) Maybe I should go clear the bed now?
Nah, lunch first...

No comments: