Saturday, September 14, 2002

I got a wonderful piece of fish tat yesterday, something I got off ebay. It's a tasteful (don't snigger) little gold clock made up of two pretty fish, belly to belly, with the clock face set between them. : )
Well I like it.
And just got an email saying that another piece of fish tat I've bought is on it's way to me! Weeee!
But I'm not going near ebay again for a while, promise.

Watched the first part of 3x3 Eyes. Wasn't overly impressed - not keen on characters that have their eyes shut all the time (Brock annoys me intensely, I only watch Pokemon for Jessie). But there was some interesting ideas in it - I was especially intrigued by the bar where Yakumo[sic] works, cross-dressing for fun and profit :), going to have to knick that idea - and Joules says it gets better, so I'll borrow the next bit next week.

Heehee. Kitty is being coded as I type...

No comments: