Thursday, September 26, 2002

Do I really want that SS Maijin Vegeta action figure - or is my desire for it merely a feeble attempt to cheer myself out of this less-than-sparkly mood?
Can't afford it anyway, problem solved. (Tch. talk about Madame Misery... Could be worse though, I could be face down in the sugar bowl. :-/ )
There's nothing actually wrong...
Well, that's bollocks. There are several very definite somethings wrong, but I don't want to talk about them when I'm in this sort of mood because, inevitably (and I'm speaking from experience), when I'm feeling more like my usual cheerful self these little problems will fade into insignificance next to the more important problems such as paying the rent and feeding the cubs.
*sigh* Thank all the gods for imagination but I still need a holiday.



No comments: