Monday, September 16, 2002

[Ryonan's laid her eggs already? Wow, that was quick! Wonder how long til they hatch? And incidentally, hovering above the pond is a great way to view the fish, but it makes them nervous.]

*snigger*
The AC quiz is under construction, just thought you'd like to know. LOL some of the questions are quite - direct, and as for the answers? Well...

School hols start the end of this week, should make an effort to get some fics finished while I've still got the time to myself. What needs to be done before then? Ideally, my next AC chapter, maybe another Silk & Leather installment, there's a couple of Professionals pieces I'd like to finish too - Carol, can I still send those to you for beta'ing? And of course the M/Zo/T pwp which is coming on nicely *smirk*.

And in RL...

KittenKong has had her stitches out so now she can be an outdoor cat. And what a fearsome outdoor cat she is! She certainly showed those leaves blowing around in the courtyard last night what for! But it's raining today so she's curled up asleep on the sofa, not silly, my kitten. ^~^ (does that emoticon look appropriate for *nose squinched up at the cuteness of it all*)





No comments: