Thursday, September 19, 2002

[from Talon's blog...]
//*yanked from a conversation with nuzzleful twin*

Me: "Oh, did I tell you Joules has a Vash action figure?"
Twin: *gasps* *whispers* "Shall we kill her and take it?"
*grins*//

Grrrrr..... Excuse me?! That's no way to behave!
Besides, kill her? Hah! You'd have to get past Radittsu and Jeice (and Zha'haabron) first!
(I would have included myself in that 'cept I'm a wuss, and basically useless in a fight... : ) But I'd be reaaally sad (heartbroken/devastated/sack-cloth and ashes time) if you killed her *big soulful chibi eyes*, and then I'd be forced to exact revenge on you in a needlessly vicious manner - understand?

[And in a completely unrelated aside...] You know, sometimes I think there would be advantages to living by myself (with the cubs, of course)... not having to share the internet connection for one thing... only having to clean up mine and the cubs mess for another...

No comments: