Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Onna sent me a fish! So cool! Thank you :) Um, it'll be plopped in the pond any time now...

So... I'm breeding superheroes and Joules is breeding a crinimal mastermind, eh? Hmmm. Synchronicity in action perhaps?

Crawled 2 - almost 3 - pages closer to Kitty being finished today. Could I finish it tomorrow? Possibly, unless I get distracted again.

2 of my fav DBZ toys are the little figures from the Secret Saiyan range of toys. Have you seen these? The idea is that you stuff the little solid figures into rubber SS shells (which are grotesque!) and presto-chango! Instant super saiyan. Yes, well, I've given the cubs the awful outer shells while clutching the inner figures of Vegeta and Trunks to my bosom.
Someone has put a lot of thought into these little figures, they're proportional to each other for one thing (Trunks is taller) and I was surprised to notice the bodies are true to type as well, not something I expected with small figures like these - they're maybe 4 inches tall. When I say 'true to type' I mean Vegeta is stocky and broad, he looks strong, and he's got the cutest little round bum... *prrrrr*... and Trunks - mirai, long-hair - is slimmer, has no arse to speak of but looong legs and nicely muscled thighs. All very yummy. :) They are posed - Trunks facing me, Vegeta with his back to me - beside my monitor, next to my Great Saiya man figures, on the opposite side to my southpark Botan, above my plush Pip and Pop...

No comments: