Friday, September 06, 2002

KittenKong seems to be recovering well. She's sleeping a lot, but in between naps she's tearing around and vigorously disemboweling her pink fluffy mousie. :)

Two weeks til the school holidays apparently, better get some of the unfinished fics completed before then, cos sure as sheep shit I won't have time while the cubs are at home...

It's always a little disturbing drinking something that's the colour of urine, but the Golden Circle (Aus company) Creaming Soda is very yummy.

... and have I mentioned I like my car?

Oh oh oh! I glimpsed a Trans Am on the road today! Red.. later model, '90 - something I think, but still cream-making. :) Those cars are made for long distance driving, and guess what? Australia has lots of loooong roads... *dreamy sigh thinking of fanging down the Hume at 3 a.m. on a clear night - full moon - empty road - loud music... mmmmm....*
'Petrol-head'? Me?

No comments: