Monday, September 09, 2002

LOOK WHAT SHE DID!!

Distracted me with Hijau, distracted my dragon with a dragoness (see that bunch of trees rustling in the forest over there? They're still at it!) then she bloody ate my fish!
All right, fair enough, she restocked the pond so I can't grumble too much, but still.. bloody cheek!
And neither of the dragons have been neutered so we're going to be inundated with hatchlings...
I don't need this on a monday!

On a brighter note, we had a brilliant storm last night. The lashing wind and rain woke me up briefly at about 3 a.m... but on reflection, it could have been the dragons...

This is Worlds Apart, Joules' comic strip based on some of the ICQ conversations we've had. It's very cool! Only one panel so far but there will be more, won't there, sinam?

I'm tickled with the way she's drawn Lutra - uh - me, though I was in the bathroom last night and Iooking in the mirror (as you do) and I noticed that my nose stud was on the opposite side to the pic. D'oh - thought I - she's drawn it on the wrong side!
Then it dawned on me that I was looking in a mirror not at a picture...
Tch, sometimes the blondeness goes all the way down to the bone.

No comments: