Friday, September 13, 2002

What was I thinking? A McDonalds breakfast? bleuch!

And that parcel that my cub got from the clown contained a couple of the little Bionicle toys that the Golden Arches of Doom have been flogging. I'd forgotten the cub had emailed said clown asking for the ones he'd missed out on. Of course, now the other cub has sent an email as well...

Oookaaay. Kitty is finished and it'll be posted soon. My first original fic, I think, well, that's been finished at least. It's interesting, Joules was majorly squicked by it, but I wasn't. Does that mean she's overly-sensitive? Or am I desensitised? Or did I just need to keep some distance/perspective while I was writing it? Hmm. I would, of course, love feedback on the story, very interested to see how others reacted to it. (Alarice, if you're reading this, I'd especially like your comments. Er... can you email me so I've got your address again? *sheepish grin*)

I think I need to do something fluffy now. How about some Mahrayne/Zorun/Ti'aasaan pwp? How does that sound, Talon? *smirk*

No comments: