Saturday, September 21, 2002

[Oh, 'lestrel, that's just beautiful! Thank you! *flinging self onto rose petals and wriggling ecstatically*]

Mmm... kiwi-fruit and bananas for breakfast.. how appallingly healthy of me.

Oooh-kaaay, I took the emode IQ test (hey look, I can do links!) that onna spoke of on her blog (tch, like a kid with a new toy) and i got a score of 120 points.
This is what they had to say..

"...we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. But that's just scratching the surface."

Of course, then you have to buy the full results if you want the indepth analysis. Tch.

[.. and while I'm showing off my newly acquired html skill.. here's Joules' blog, and Talon's blog... WEEE! *giggling*]


No comments: