Sunday, September 08, 2002

Hn. This holiday I'm supposed to be taking in November is actually becoming more concrete... Dates have been set and tickets are about to be bought. I wonder if I can get hold of a laptop and a camera before then?

You know when you tidy up and it's nearly all done but there's always a pile of stuff that doesn't belong anywhere? Very annoying.

This drawing 3/4 faces is harder than I thought. It's not so bad with established characters cos there's plenty of material to copy the face shape from, but it's harder with original characters, especially when I haven't quite decided precisely how they look. No matter, I am undaunted...

The Ikea catalogue arrived the other day. Yay! I said grabbing it with glee and settling down for a good read. But I was disappointed.
Has Ikea's stuff always been this sterile and I just haven't noticed? Where was the fun? The colour? Even the kids' products were lifeless... and honestly you can take this 'being organised' nonsense a bit too far...

No comments: