Friday, September 20, 2002

Right, I've seen the bed I want and I can afford it if I pay it off over 6 months... but I have to stay away from ebay...
Damn.
Oh what the hell, I've been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for almost 2 years, another few months isn't going to hurt. :)
..............
No, no, be sensible. You need a bed, you know you do! (*sorry, arguing with self*)
It is a very pretty bed, and it's been a loooong time since I've had a pretty bed... Hn. Let's get the rent paid first then see if we can get a deposit together.
Excellent idea!
... good, I'm glad that's settled.

Heh, it's almost full-moon tonight, and the cubs' father - who is a nurse - is doing a shift in a hospital emergency. He should have some tails to tell tomorrow morning. :)

School holidays started today.


No comments: