Tuesday, December 23, 2003

.. and because I'm in that sort of mood (and because she couldn't summon the energy to do it herself) I've tallied up what Joules has done this year.
Are you ready? Take a deep breath...

37 Alliance Chronicles chapters;
14 of the 23 'l/L chapters (the rest were joint efforts);
13 Dystopia (plus 9 written with me);
7 Ultimate Muscle;
2 of the first Demon series, and 2 joint.
3 Cyber City Odeo;
2 Arislan (the first one was written last year);
the 2 latest instalments of Transposition;
and the gorgeous, so sad 'Lull' from Ai no Kusabi.

So - that's <counting> 81 individual pieces, (plus 18 written jointly with me) and not including the 39 chapters of 'First Light' - a good chunk of which were brand new chapters. : )
Feel a little better now, Joules? You've not exactly been idle this year. <smirk>

(Oh, hang on.. I've said Joules has written 18 pieces with me, but that I've written 20 pieces with her. <blink> Ack, not going to go back and recheck but I know there were some that Joules credited me with part-authorship where I didn't contribute more than a few paragraphs.)

No comments: