Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Housemate got the first 3 dvds of Trigun for giftmas and we've been watching them.
<big eyes> The picture's so crisp and clear and I'm picking up all sorts of things in the audio that I just don't catch on the pay-channel. The subtitles are intersting as well, there's a slight change in emphasis in some parts that opens up different aspects of the story. I'd definitely like my own copies.

<sniffle> Watched Moulin Rouge today. That oughta keep the fluffy-bunny romantic from rattling the bars of her cage for a while...

Good gods! New Year's Eve is tomorrow!
Well, I doubt I'll have the first draft 'Dancing' finished like I said I would - but that's okay, I'll just send myself to bed without supper as punishment.
I was also planning on cleaning the house but I don't think I'll bother - it's only going to get to the same state again within hours and I simply don't have the energy to keep at it.

Yay for Ripley, Talon! <bg> You must be very proud. Or relieved. I know I was when the cubs finally got it right.

No comments: