Monday, December 15, 2003

The cubs told me this morning they're bored with going to school, they wanted to stay home. 'No way' quoth I, 'this is my last chance to be alone for weeks - you're going to school...' : ) Such an insensitive mummy...

And what am I planning on doing with this last week of freedom? Finishing off both the demon thing and the magical girl thing, definitely (they're both only a sneeze away from being completed), then my next AC, then I'll concentrate on finishing the first draft of 'Dancing'. Hn, don't think I'll get much opportunity to finish off the backlog of one-off's before the end of the year - maybe I'll extend that deadline to the end of January, though I'd really like to clear some of the stuff that's been dagging around for years before I settle down and concentrate on attempting to make a living from this writing thing. : )

(nicked from Onna's blog:)

<rolling around laughing> I never knew she had it in her!

Who will give you an orgasm? by leslie13
Name
Age
Virgin?
So, who will make you moan?Britney Spears...lucky.
How?Manually.
Will it be good?OH YEAH.
Created with quill18's MemeGen!



[... <mopey sigh>...]

No comments: