Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I'm going to whinge about the weather so you might want to skip this next bit.
Actually, no, don't worry, there's no point whinging - can't do anything about it. : )
Needless to say it's hot (still high 20's at 10 pm) and except for very specific circumstances, I don't like sweating.

Anyway, moving right along...
I've got some very clear images from this magical girl thing, some as b/w 'panels', some as colour action. Don't think it'd be so much a multi-part series though it could work as a movie - or a two-part special (yeah! Cliff hanger!). Hn, the story would have to be restructured - heh, could be fun to rewrite it as a screenplay sometime. <g> Yup, I'll add it to the list...

Awww! <squinch> The preps gave myself and Pat (the other library volunteer) a xmas present today. A box of chocolates - very welcome, I was on the verge of killing for some chocolate last night. : )

Ack, I'm surrounded!
One of the boys in my cub's class has a new little brother, and another girl has a sibling due in March. This is on top of the prep boy whose new little brother is a fortnight old, and the other two preps who are also expecting new additions to their families next year.
I should point out that I do not want any more children - nope nope nope, not doing that again... so I don't know why I'm bothered by all the rampant fecundity. Eh, it's too late and too hot to analyse that.

[<happysqueakGLOMP> You're back!You're back!You're back!...]

No comments: