Tuesday, December 23, 2003

(nicked from Joules' blog:)
[sigh] Ever tried to struggle round a packed supermarket, with a headache, in the company of a child who will not stop talking?

Funnily enough, yes. : ) Though my cubs don't necessarily need sugar and they tend to talk over each other, getting louder and louder in the effort to be heard... But I have to say that, being twins, they're more likely to talk at each other. See? There are advantages to multiples.

<sigh of relief> My AC is finally, finally finished - before Xmas too, thank all the gods. Sorry it took so long, Joules, finding it hard to focus on anything much less AC. So, that's AC 5 done then, eh? : )
Speaking of which...
Having read 'Journey' the ending chapter for AC5 all I've got to say is:

AAAARRRGH!!


'Dancing' is next on the list - I will have the first draft finished before new year.
Hee! Joules has shown me the first part of her 1st person POV bishie-fic for Dystopia. I'd be seething with jealousy at her apparently effortless ability to slip into anything if I wasn't too intrigued to find out what happens next. <smirk>


Happy Solstice, everyone!
Take a few moments today from the xmas crap to give thanks to <insert name of higher being here> for the wonder of our planet, our home. : )

Oh, and Happy Anniversary, Joules and Ken, hope it's a good one!

No comments: