Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I wasn't going to post anything today cos it's been really hot for a couple of days now and I'm brain-dead and grumpy.
However...

(nicked from OkapiPrincess' blog:)

alttext
You are...
NOT A TRUE TOLKIEN FAN.

Sorry, but there it is. You may have made an
effort, or you may seriously not care less, but
the fact is that you don't know your Sindarin
from your Quenya, or your Bracegirdles from
your Brandybucks. Never mind, just sit back,
eat your popcorn chicken and watch the pretty
movies - I promise there'll be explosions in
the next one.


What The Hell Kind of Tolkien Fan Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Teeheehee...

You know, I can't remember the last movie I saw (at the cinema) that didn't involve CGI fish. <sigh> Maybe I should get out more...

[Missed you? <nonchalant shrug> Oh - a bit, I suppose. <surreptitiously pushes cuddly 'lestrel doll under a pillow>...]

No comments: