Sunday, December 28, 2003

<sigh> KittenKong's brought another mouse in and is having great fun batting it around the kitchen. Fortunately it's already dead.

The cubs' father and I were treated to a puppet-show tonight, starring the shark puppets they got yesterday. Need I say more? : )

(KK's now playing with her mouse under my chair. Get out of it, cat!)

Okay, looks like Soulsis and I will be going up to Adelaide by train but coming back by coach. Not the ideal way to go but if there's no trains running on the day I need to come back...? Eh, well. Should be a fun trip though, Soulsis will have a captive audience for hours at a time. <eg> (I'm joking of course, precious : )

(Duuuh... where'd it go? <smirk> I've picked the mouse up from beside my chair and disposed of it - KK is now wandering around looking for her new best toy.)

A slow night? Y'think? : )

No comments: