Sunday, December 07, 2003

I'm not sure if this is a good thing but we got hold of a copy of the second Tidga Midja Nidja Turtles movie and the cubs loved it! We've watched it half a dozen times over the week and had pizza tonight in honour of the turtles. Heh, anything other than flipping Thomas is an improvement I guess...
And today I introduced the cubs to the Stray Cats, one of my fav bands from my feckless youth. They liked them too, hee, prancing around the lounge room, pretending to be rock stars...

The other night, KittenKong brought in something she'd caught and dropped it outside my bedroom. I peered at it, not sure what I was looking at - I'd been typing for a couple of hours and my eyes were pretty tired - then decided it was the ugliest frog I'd ever seen. Wasn't a frog though, as I discovered when I worked up the enthausiasm to go look, it was another fledgling. <sigh>

I saw the BeBop movie the other day - damn it's good! Like an episode only more so. Fabulous villain, very .. tch, what's the word I'm looking for? Empathic? As in I empathised with them? Watched some of the special features on the DVD and I think my ears must not be attuned to Japanese intonations cos the Asian soundtrack just sounded flat.
Heh, still watching (fascinated by) Trigun but I had an interesting reaction to Merril's thing with Vash...
Vash and a girl?! Eeeeeuuuwww!
<bg> Too much yaoi perhaps?

Joules, I really enjoyed the Dikdik fics and I've got a challenge for you.
I know he's a perfect h/c puppy, gazelle thing, whatever, but could you write one where he doesn't get hurt beforehand? <evil grin>

Adk! Two more weeks of school!

No comments: