Friday, December 19, 2003

... at least it's not hot anymore...

<grumble> My shopping centre is being taken over by amateur shoppers. By amateur I mean people who don't normally shop during the day but are on holiday now and doing their xmas shopping. You can spot them easily - they're like tourists...
I think I've got nearly everything (except food) I was planning on getting for the silly season. Fingers crossed that means I won't have to venture forth into the crowds of mutoids too much over the next couple of weeks.

The cubs got their end-of-year reports yesterday. Quite pleased, there was a slight improvement on the already good half-year reports. They've worked hard this year. True they've had to be poked with cattle prods sometimes but they've made the effort and we're all looking forward to a break. : )

Enjoy bratling's school concert, Joules! (I'm not sniggering, really I'm not!)

Was there something else I wanted to say?
Tch, can't remember - the higher functions of my brain are still offline because of the recent hot days. I really should get a better fan installed...

No comments: