Friday, December 26, 2003

Ok, haven't quite gone to bed yet, got distracted...

I deliberately tweaked the answers to this result... Not because I'm especially fond of Orli (I mean, come on, he's an elf and you know how I feel about pointy-eared-prancing-about-the-forest elves <shudder> ) I just wanted to see what it said. So I did, and it was funny so I posted it. Now, horselords, on the other hand... I bought a packet of marshmallows the other day cos it had an Eomer card in it. Bring him to my tent! Hm, everytime I see him I think about finishing a slave-fic I started ages ago...
I'm rambling, aren't I?

alttext
You are an...
ORLANDO BLOOM FANGIRL.

Here's a bloody picture of bloody Orlando, then.
Admit it, the possibility of acquiring another
Orli picture to go with the 37,000 you already
have in on your hard-drive is the only reason
you did this quiz in the first place. You are
the scourge of Tolkien fandom everywhere with
yer giggling and file-swapping and Mary-Sueing
all over the place. And you are almost solely
responsible for the popularity of the film
'Pirates of the Caribbean'. There is no hope
for you. Now go away.


What The Hell Kind of Tolkien Fan Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


No comments: