Monday, December 15, 2003

My cat can count, in fact, she can count backwards.
's true! If she's on one side of a door or window, and I'm on the other and want to close it, I count slowly backwards from 3. Kittenkong knows that when I get to 1 I'm going to shut the door/window regardless of which side she's on. : )

<twitch> School xmas concert tonight. My tolerance for god songs - sorry, carols - has all but disappeared over the years. On the plus side, Penny gave me a x-stitch pattern for grapes and vine leaves and I spent some happy time planning what I was going to do with it. (The basic pattern is dark purple grapes and green leaves. I'll be doing two bunches, the second one in reds and pinks, and filling in the background with gold. Neat, eh? : )

Almost finished the 3rd (of 13) star and hexagon strips for my quilt. This part is coming together satisfyingly quickly!

Oookaaay, finished both the demon and the magical girl things (give us a hoi when you get back, Joules, and I'll send them over), now it's on to the AC. However, the temperature's supposed to be in the high thirties tomorrow <ack!> It's more likely I'll be flaked out in front of the fan.

Had a dream while I napped this afternoon...
I was out and about doing things, as one does, then stopped in at a friend's place and fell asleep. When I woke up it was 4:45 - I realised I was sposed to pick the cubs up at 3:30. Eeeep! My phone was out of charge and though there were lots of other people there, all with mobile phones, I just could not get any of them to work. Trying to call the cubs' father I either kept hitting the wrong numbers or couldn't find the 'send' keys. I was getting frantic - then I woke up. I hadn't realised I'd been dreaming until then. : )
Does that sound like your basic anxiety dream? <g>

No comments: