Sunday, December 07, 2003

Okay, I'm back - more or less, computer shuts down when I try to get into ICQ. <whimper> (Carli, don't tell me you enjoyed the past week, being left to your own devices?)
Anyway, not a massively productive week; one very short fic finished, another started, but that was about it. Lots of thoughts though.
No more housework than usual done but I have begun putting my quilt together. : ) Spent a couple of hours trying to nut out if/what patterns I was going to use and how to do them but it gave me a headache so I decided to go with the original idea of random stars. Well, random-ish, there's still thought being put into the colour order. Some pics soon if I can organise it.

I'm an idiot, I managed to get sunburnt yesterday at the school fete, though in reality I was only in the sun for <thinks> less than in hour total? The rest of the time I was in the shade, or inside. The cubs had fun though, there was a model steam-train ride (8 times) and go-karts (3 times - thank heavens for the unlimited ride option on the tickets) and some really sweet cars! Mmmm... Datsun 240Z... '74 Datsun coupe... Mmm.... Sure there was a Lotus and an beautiful old Jag but the Datsuns are more likely for me. And they're such a gorgeous shape! And only 2 seats! Definitely be Mum's car.. no passengers... Hmm... I wonder how they'd handle on a roadtrip?

Catching up on blogs/comics/fics/mail - another update soon, I guess. : )


No comments: