Saturday, July 12, 2003

Bloody cat brought another bird in today, a sparrow - chasing it around the cubs' room. Stupid thing (the bird) took refuge in the toy box, burrowing right down to the bottom so I had to empty that out before I could catch the bright-eyed little souleater and set it free...

Cleaned my room today. Gah. Took longer than I'd hoped but about as long as I expected. Didn't manage to clear the pile of stuff at the base of my bed (nowhere to put it all, ultimately) but at least it's tidy now. : )

The cubs and I are taking mum to the Aquarium tomorrow, should be fun, and then it's the start of the new term on monday.
Hallefrigginglujah...
Eh, I'll stop whinging - it's been a good couple of weeks, really. The cubs have been well-behaved and cos we've gone out and done things they haven't gotten too bored and fractious.
And when they're back at school maybe then I can have a rest...

(hoiked out of Talon's blog:)

.... riiiight....

From Four-Pronged Fork - The Straw Quiz - You are Bendy!


..... Waaaah! Ed and Ein have just left the BeBop! *sniffle*.... and only two episodes to go!
Noooo!
I've really enjoyed this series, don't want it to finish. : (

No comments: