Friday, July 18, 2003

*happy squeak!*
Guess what!?
Looks like Cartoon Network is going to be playing Trigun in August! Squeeeee!
I've already been told by Joules who I can't have... *smirk*

... and ICQ is withdrawing the '99 version of it's software, the version I use, which means I have to update it. Which isn't a bad thing, really, Joules has been poking me for months to do it, but I'm worried you see cos there's not a lot of room on this puter and it tends to behave like a scandalised maiden aunt when new software is introduced (or that could be Carli...) especially if the new stuff is loaded with pretty graphics.
*noble look* Just going to have to be brave I guess and hope for the best...

I'm so proud of my cub!
The other day after school one of his classmates had his bag nicked by someone who wasn't giving it back. My cub waded in and helped retrieve it. Yes, that's very nice an' all except this is one of the boys my cubs don't get on with. Highly developed sense of justice, I think *g*... except where his brother is concerned - still more than happy for him to take the blame for things. Problem is his brother lets him. Tch, something we'll have to work on.

I've managed all of 5 pages of my novel so far this week. Fair enough, I've been ill but I'm a mite disappointed with myself. Eh, no matter, there's still 2 1/2 days to go 'til the deadline, let's see if I can make it 10 pages... :)

No comments: