Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Interesting triptych of dreams last night. In the first I was walking around my garden with a friend and I showed them the little spring of water that I'd discovered flowing steadily through a crack in the embankment. The water was heavily mineralised and there were deposits of salty crystals on the edges of the water flow. As the dream progressed and I kept coming back to that spot, I noticed the flow of water was steadily increasing...
In the second dream, I was caught stealing by the owner of the comic shop I worked for, only, I didn't consider it stealing, I had no intention of keeping any of the things I lifted, I just wanted to read them. So I didn't feel any sort of guilt but I acted as if I did cos that's what was expected of me...
And in the third dream, I was lined up with a lot of people waiting for what I thought was going to be handouts of food but turned out to be clothes. Everyone was given a bag containing random garments. It was too bad if you didn't like what you were given, and there were great piles of clothes lying about where people had dropped what they didn't want while fossicking through other peoples' cast-offs...

Damn, I love my subconscious...

No comments: